“Trash The Dress” is a recent and growing popular concept . It’s a wedding craze that’s taken hold with many brides in America, where they want to get best use out of their wedding dress and create a range of conceptual photographs that would be inconceivable on their wedding day. Many brides are now getting extreme wedding photos by “trashing their dress” after the wedding.
So the “Love the Dress” session is almost the same concept as “Trash The Dress” session with one difference: Getting wet or dirty to get awesome photographs is cool, but completely damaging the dress is not cool.
Trash The Dress photo session $ 400
* 2 hours photography coverage
* All travel time included (within 100 km)
* Unlimited number of location ( inside or out )
* Photojournalistic/traditional style photography
* High resolution , retouched images on the DVD
* Professionally created slideshow of your engagement on DVD and on any media device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, smart phone ,etc. which you provide)
* Private gallery with all images on our site for 2 months so you can easily share your pictures with your family and friends.